Experienced Divorce Lawyer in Las Vegas, NV
If you face a pending divorce in Las Vegas, NV, you need an experienced divorce lawyer by your side. Crome Law Firm can provide you guidance through this difficult time, helping you sort through details such as division of property, alimony, child support, and child custody. Rely on legal expert Chaka Crome to guide you through the divorce process.
A Lawyer Experienced in All Divorce Aspects
Depend on Crome Law Firm to help you with the following:
- Division of property: Nevada is a community property state. However, what property and income goes to which spouse isn’t always easy to figure out. Turn to Crome Law Firm for help in fair and legal division of property.
- Mediation: If you decide to pursue a divorce settlement through mediation, we can help.
- Alimony: If you’re entitled to alimony to maintain a decent standard of living, you can rely on Crome Law Form to ensure you receive a fair amount. If, after a divorce, your former spouse does not pay the right alimony amount or at all, we can defend your right to alimony.
- Child support: We are dedicated to protecting your child’s or children’s well-being. Let us help you figure out a fair, balanced solution to protect your child’s welfare.
- Child custody: Whether you seek joint or sole custody, let us advise you on how to best find a solution that is right for your child’s interests.
- High net worth divorce: For divorcing individuals with a high net worth, we can help you understand the legal complexities that could arise. Let us help you navigate the divorce the process and find the best solution for you.
- Military divorce: We’ll educate you on military divorce aspects such as military pensions, health care for the non-military spouse, and other important issues.
No matter what divorce issue you need help with, rely on Crome Law Firm to provide you with legal assistance for a successful outcome.
Call us at 702-384-5563 to schedule your consultation today.